The Joining Hands Festival / Low Country Boil
The weekend of July 17, 18 & 19 promises lots of fun activities, games, live entertainment and delicious meals highlighted by the Low Country Seafood Boil on July 18th. The event fee for the Festival is only $35 and includes all planned activities, Welcoming Reception, two breakfasts, plus the seafood boil. Event proceeds will benefit the Savannah LGBT Center.
We are also holding a fundraiser for the Savannah LGBT Center. All proceeds from our planned live auction and raffles will be contributed to the Center.
Already, supporters of the Center have volunteered their talents as entertainers as well as contributing prizes and gifts. We welcome anyone who is interested in sponsorship opportunities at the Festival, as well as contributions of prizes and items for the raffles and auction. Please send us a private message for more details.
Added line up of Entertainers
Here is a partial list of items contributed:
1. (2) Savannah Pride VIP Tickets
2. (2) Savannah Pride VIP Tickets
3. Georgia Walters Print
4. Private tour for (4) Cool Savannah Tours from Mark Hill
5. Byrd Cookies
6. Pride themed Afghan from Paul Halloran
7. Whiskey (3) bottles, cigars with case and lighter, flask, crystal ashtray, tumblers, etc.
8. Wine basket (3) bottles Robert Mondavi Vineyard, glasses, carrying case, corkscrew, etc.
9. Tequila, Rum, Vodka with mixes, Ice bucket, shaker and bar items, glasses, etc.
10. Karen Abato framed photographs
11. Gift Basket of camping items
12. Print from FCN
13. Print from FCN
14. Oil painting from FCN
15. Oil painting from FCN
16. (10) metal/webbed deck chairs
17. Vintage gay-themed board game
18. (4) Wildlife prints
19. Pride-themed Stained-glass panel from Dwight Holt
20. Amazon Fire Tablet, Alexa Echosmart speaker, Firestick, Smartplug from Dorothy
21. Specialty Pride pillow from Frankie & Jim
22. Specialty Joining Hands logo pillow from Frankie & Jim
23. Hand-blown glass plate from Chris & Keith
24. Assorted coins from Ray
25. $500 Teeth Whitening Certificate from Dr. Scott Cohen of Savannah
26. Vintage outdoor wrought-iron dining set
27. Buddha outdoor garden sculpture
28. Assorted gay-themed art books
29. Jaguar-themed folding miniature alarm clock from Kevin
Please keep checking back, as more exciting items are being added daily.
Make your reservations now, as the campground accommodations are sure to sell out for this fun and worthwhile event.