We are still open, and people are still enjoying the campground and our chilled pool. We have had some restrictions in place and now need to add more as the situation changes. We have limited cabins open currently. Also, we have RV sites and tent sites. We are staying with the 6’ rule and social distancing. With the growing number of cases we have had to add some more restrictions. The coronavirus has caused us to limit certain activities. The following are some of the changes we have had to make with the coronavirus situation:
1. Pool restriction is limited to 10 guests at a time in the water or total of 25 persons at the pool area and deck. We ask guest to limit their time to give others the opportunity to use the pool. You must always have a face mask on your person. We may at random take temperatures at the pool.
2. Day passes are limited, and you must call if you are a new member.
3. All events for July and August have been canceled. We do not encourage our full-time residents from having private events or large gatherings.
4. Hot tub will remain closed until further noticed.
5. Our entertainment building (Corral) will remain closed till further notice.
6. Guest entering the campground on a new trip must have their temperature checked. Any temperature 100.8 or more will not be allowed on property. We will check temperature twice in a short time.
7. Pool will be closed for deep cleaning at 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM for 1 hour and you must leave the area.
8. All guest must have their own towel at the pool and use it for all seating.
9. For all guest and full-time residents if you feel ill, we ask that you stay home and do not go out. We thank you for helping protect others health.
10. Our office will remain closed and we only take online reservations no cash. Do not show up without an active reservation. Day Pass must also call before they come.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (912)225-3900 use option 1 to speak to anyone here.