LABOR DAY WEEKEND "TOGA PARTY"
August 30, 2019 – September 2, 2019N/A
Roy’s Hideaway promises you the “Meaty Entertainment” you are anxious for to end the Summer Season. The weather will be hot over the weekend, and we guarantee an even hotter time with these fantastically sexy and friendly entertainers, plus other planned fun activities. The banner actually shows some of the awesome erotic dancers who will be here Labor Day Sunday to entertain you and make your weekend one to remember….and fantasize about.
Be sure to be at the Corral Sunday for their exciting and erotic performance. Sunday they have time to meet and great residents and guests at the pool before their planned show.
Other fun and exciting at Roy’s for the Labor Day Weekend End of Summer Bash include:
- Friday warm up pool party & dance night party
- Our annual Toga Contest Saturday night with prizes to our winners Resident-hosted camper crawl on Saturday afternoon concluding at the pool at 5:00pm
- Resident complementary open bar Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 9:00pm
- Sunday afternoon “happy hour” from 3:00-5:00pm with poolside entertainment
- Pool games and other fun activities on Saturday and Sunday, hosted by Josephine DeLynn
- Eduardo’s Café specials all weekend with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Hurry and reserve your cabin, rv space, tent site, or Stable room now, otherwise, you’ll be too late, as the campground is filling fast! We also are thrilled to welcome you as a day visitor for this exciting and enjoyable weekend.